- RSS Channel Showcase 3082664
- RSS Channel Showcase 5406008
- RSS Channel Showcase 5233885
- RSS Channel Showcase 6118934
Articles on this Page
- 05/14/13--11:19: _Vitamin B12 ELISA k...
- 05/27/13--15:33: _Ferritin ELISA Kit ...
- 06/05/13--15:05: _Progesterone ELISA ...
- 06/04/14--13:21: _Dengue ELISA test
- 12/16/14--15:17: _Pregnant women shou...
- 10/07/15--18:16: _Flu Season Is On Th...
- 10/14/15--18:17: _Flu Facts: Antivira...
- 11/30/15--10:47: _What is Type 1 Diab...
- 03/01/16--11:55: _Creating a Substanc...
- 03/10/16--12:01: _What to Drug Test For?
- 05/14/13--11:19: Vitamin B12 ELISA kit blog
- 05/27/13--15:33: Ferritin ELISA Kit blog
- 06/05/13--15:05: Progesterone ELISA kit blog
- 06/04/14--13:21: Dengue ELISA test
- 12/16/14--15:17: Pregnant women should know about Fertility Elisa kits
- 10/07/15--18:16: Flu Season Is On The Way
- 10/14/15--18:17: Flu Facts: Antiviral Medications
- 11/30/15--10:47: What is Type 1 Diabetes?
- 03/01/16--11:55: Creating a Substance-Free Workplace
- 03/10/16--12:01: What to Drug Test For?
Vitamin B12 ELISA kit At Los Angeles-based Diagnostic Automation (focusing on ELISA Kits) we offer two vitamin B12 elisa kits: 1) Food Vitamin B12 ELISA kit to determine vitamin B12 quantitatively in vitaminated food in a significantly faster way (2.5 to 4 hours inclusive sample pretreatment) compared to a conventional microbiological assay (24 to 48 hours) 2) […]
Test: Ferritin ELISA Kit Synonyms: Ferritin EIA Shelf Life: 12-14 months Total time: ~ 80 minutes Ferritin elisa kit: Ferritin is an iron storage protein and a key regulator of iron level in the body with each molecule capable of binding up to 4000 iron atoms. Its main function is storing a soluble and […]
Test: Progesterone ELISA kit Cat#: 2077Z Synonyms: Progesterone EIA kit Shelf Life: 12-14 months Total time: ~ 110 minutes Progesterone, a neurosteroid is synthesized from both tissue and circulating cholesterol via pregnenolone through sequential enzymatic actions of desmolase and delta 4-5 isomerase. Progesterone which regulates a wide range of biological and metabolic functions in […]
Dengue ELISA test | Rapidtest.com Blog Have you gotten sick after traveling abroad to areas like Latin America, Southeast Asia, or the Pacific Islands? If you were stung by a mosquito, there is a possibility that you could have been infected with dengue virus. Dengue infection can be complicated but early recognition and treatments can […]
If you are planing to have kids you should know about fertility ELISA kits. Being pregnant is such a special and wonderful time in the life of a woman. Knowing that you carry the life of your child inside of you is life affirming and the greatest gift of all. However, if you are one of […]
The post Pregnant women should know about Fertility Elisa kits appeared first on Rapidtest.com Blog.
Ready or not, the annual flu season, which generally runs from October through May, is on its way. That also means it’s time for your annul flu vaccine. No doubt you recall last year’s vaccine dilemma. So, will this year’s version be more effective? Experts are optimistic. Three kinds of viruses commonly circulate among people […]
Though it’s not possible to predict the severity of the flu season, it’s a guarantee that it’ll be here before long. Flu seasons are unpredictable in a number of ways. While flu spreads every year, the timing, severity, and length of the season varies from one year to another. In order to protect yourself, it’s […]
Type 1 diabetes, formerly known as juvenile diabetes, is a chronic autoimmune condition in which the pancreas produces little or no insulin, a hormone needed to allow sugar (glucose) to enter cells to produce energy. The exact cause of type 1 diabetes is unknown. In most people with type 1 diabetes, the body’s own immune […]
Whether an employee or potential employee’s substance abuse occurs at home or at work, employees who abuse alcohol and drugs (including illegal drugs, prescription drugs, and over-the-counter drugs) can create significant issues for both employers and other employees. Employees who abuse drugs have been shown to have higher absenteeism, are less productive, have higher medical […]
Employers who decide to drug test job applicants and/or employees must also decide which drugs they will test for. The basic 6 panel drug test consists of six drugs consistent with the U.S. Department of Transportation requirements. These six substances include THC (tetrahydrocannabinol, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana), cocaine, opiates, amphetamines, PCP (phencyclidine), and Ecstasy […]